We’re proud to partner again with Off-Campus Life to offer three, single night, First Time Home Buyer classes for people who are interested in learning more about purchasing their first home. Or perhaps are just interested in learning about the process for the future.
Our very own Tonya Jenkins and Sears Real Estate Realtor, Brad Inhulsen, will be hosting the course and going into details about understanding financing, down payments, credit, and much more.
The classes fill up fairly quick and are limited to the first 20 people!
Spring 2016 dates and times:
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 | 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 | 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center(Cancelled due to weather!)
- Wednesday, April 6 | 5:30 – 7:30 PM, University Center
- Thursday, April 21 | 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center
$10 for UNC students, staff, & faculty
$15 for non-UNC individuals
$5 each for additional attendees
Topics of the class include:
- The process of buying a home from start to finish
- How to find the right Realtor and what they can do for you
- Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
- How to talk with a lender and understanding financing, down payments, and credit
- Understanding appraisals and inspections
We look forward to seeing you there! – TJLeave a reply →