We’re proud to partner again with Off-Campus Life to offer three First Time Home Buyer classes for people who are interested in learning more about purchasing their first home. Or perhaps are just interested in learning about the process for the future!
Our very own Tonya Jenkins and Sears Real Estate Realtor, Brad Inhulsen, will be hosting the course and going into details about understanding financing, down payments, credit, and much more.
The classes fill up fairly quick and are limited to the first 20 people!
Wednesday, February 22nd
Wednesday, March 29th
Tuesday, April 18th
Where: University Center at UNC, Office of Student Life Lobby
$10 for UNC students, staff, & faculty
$15 for non-UNC individuals
$5 each for additional attendees
Topics of the class include:
- From start to finish, the process to buy your home
- How to find the right realtor and what they do
- Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
- How to talk with a lender and understanding financing, down payments, and credit
- Understanding appraisals and inspections
We look forward to seeing you there! – TJLeave a reply →