Off-Campus Life is again partnering with a local professionals to offer three, single night, First Time Home Buyer classes for Greeley residents who are interested in purchasing their first home!
I am honored to be a speaker and will be going into details about understanding financing, down payments, credit, and more.
The classes fill up fairly quick and are limited to the first 20 people!
2015 dates and times:
Wednesday, February 11th, 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center
Thursday, March 12th, 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center
Tuesday, April 14th, 5:30-7:30 PM, University Center
$10 for UNC students, staff, & faculty
$15 for non-UNC individuals
$5 each for additional attendees
Topics of the class include:
- The process of buying a home from start to finish
- How to find the right Realtor and what they do
- Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
- How to talk with a lender and understanding financing, down payments, and credit
- Understanding appraisals and inspections
I look forward to seeing you there!Leave a reply →