The first step in the home financing process is to get prequalified to see what is the best loan to fit your needs. Make sure to schedule time to complete the application in its entirety.
Things you will need to complete the application are:
- Social security number(s)
- Employment information
- Contact information (address, phone, etc.)
- Best estimates of income, assets (checking, savings & investments)
Helpful documents for our first meeting:
- Tax returns (most recent two years, including all W-2’s)
- Pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth)
- Bank statements (all pages)
- Investment statements
- Purchase price or payment budget
Choose your mortgage consultant:
Don’t have a mortgage consultant? Please contact our office at 970-336-1185, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online loan application.
Curious about your credit?
Knowing your credit score will assist you in the home buying process. The minimum credit score for most loan programs is 620. Is your score below that? No worries, we have ways to increase your score.